EO Vista occupies over 19,000 sq/ft of office, lab, and Class 1K & 10K clean room space, located at 42 Nagog Park in Acton, Massachusetts
EO Vista develops and manufactures flight qualified advanced optical systems primarily for the aerospace and defense industry.
• Design and Manufacture of spaceborne and airborne EO/IR Sensor Systems
• Sensor system design
• Optical system performance modeling/analysis
SNR, MTF, NIIRS-GIQE, NESR, NETD, etc…
• Optical coating and filter design
• Optical integration and alignment
• Athermalized optical systems
• Structural and thermal system design and analysis
• Control and servo systems
• Gimbal design and manufacture
• Electronics (analog/digital circuit design)
• Firmware design and test (FPGA - verilog, modelsim)
• Software (DSP and GPU programming)
EO Vista is a privately-held defense contractor recognized for its fast reliable service, industry leading expertise, and cost-effectiveness in the design and delivery of some of the nation’s most advanced optical sensor systems.