EO Vista is looking for candidates with the ability, drive, and desire to be part of a team that is launching the future in electro-optical systems. EO Vista is a small business with a heritage in the design and delivery of some of the nation’s most advanced EO/IR sensors. Focused on rapid, cost-effective sensor system development, EO Vista specializes in the design and manufacture of electro-optical and infrared sensor systems. The company provides hardware and real-time software systems for state-of-the-art capabilities in high resolution multispectral imaging, hyperspectral imaging, wide-field imaging, and photogrammetric imaging for airborne and spaceborne applications.
Active Secret Clearance is desired for all positions. U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain a DoD Security Clearance is required.
EO Vista is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Image Processing and Algorithm Development Engineer – Airborne Sensor Systems
EO Vista is seeking a Senior Image Processing and Algorithm Development Engineer with Electro-Optical Sensor Systems experience.
This highly self-motivated person will perform advanced image processing algorithmic development and data analysis in areas related to EO/IR imaging and remote sensing systems to assist the multi-disciplinary team in the development of innovative optical sensor solutions and architectures. This position will include algorithmic development in areas including image processing, multispectral and hyperspectral data, photogrammetry, 3D image processing, and controls and positioning systems. The successful candidate will also become a key member of the team providing detailed data reduction and data analysis in the lab during the development, integration and test of these advanced hardware sensor systems. This position requires the development of highly efficient, advanced algorithms that can be implemented in our real-time embedded systems.
- Design, develop, analyze, and tune advanced image processing algorithms to solve complex scientific problems.
- Develop and implement high performance algorithms aimed at meeting certain performance criteria.
- Assess and tune algorithm performance on real-world data.
- Debug hardware hosting algorithms.
- Work with multi-discipline design team for system requirements development, test, and verification.
- Interface with software development teams to implement algorithms into real-time systems.
- Very strong mathematical, algorithmic development, and test data reduction and analysis skills.
- Image processing/computer vision algorithmic development experience is highly desirable.
- BS degree in mathematics, physical sciences, or engineering. A Master’s or PhD is desirable.
- At least 10 years of experience in optical systems, numerical simulations, and optical data analysis.
- Strong programming skills in MATLAB and Simulink (or equivalent) languages and C/C++.
- Strong familiarity and experience working with image data.
- Photogrammetric 3D algorithm development and data processing is highly desirable.
- Ability to develop algorithms optimized for CPU, GPU, and/or FPGA.
- Data reduction and analysis experience facilitating and directly participating in complex hardware system test and integration.
- Capacity to work in a multidisciplinary team environment with minimal supervision.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present technical results to customers at technical review meetings
- Proven ability to develop innovative algorithmic solutions and data reduction techniques for complex technical problems.
- Senior Image Processing and Algorithm Development Engineer